🤓 Frontend Developer
12 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Kantwert Sp. z o.o. | Krysiewicza 2, Poznań🖥 http://www.kantwert.de
kantwert is a German start-up founded in 2014 which develops the social graph of European companies and the network of their decision makers. The information from public sources is consolidated to derive a "who-knows-who" application which is to help companies identify valuable relations within their existing customers.
Help us to achieve our objectives by using exciting technologies such as column-based data stores, graph databases and the message driven system. Be part of a young and motivated team, which uses the newest technologies and makes them reliable for economic use.
We are currently looking for a:
on a full-time basis to our development and analytical center in Poznan, where we provide an opportunity for experienced developers to work on international projects with focus on Germany.
- strong experience in HTML 5 and CSS,
- experience in using design patterns,
- experience in agile development processes,
- familiarity with responsive design,
- familiarity with graph theory,
- efficiency in UNIX,
- fluency in English is a must.
Nice to have:
- experience with yWorks,
- experience with node.js and nginx,
- basics of graphical design.
- comfortable employment contract (you choose type of agreement),
- democratic influence on decision making process,
- working in a very progressive, technological company,
- flexible working hours,
- friendly and inspiring team,
- modern office in the center of Poznan,
- informal atmosphere and no dress code,
- integration events, good coffee and beverages, multisport card and private health care.
You should have a degree in computer science or similar, professional work experience, be able to work individually and independently, possess strong analytical skills for understanding complex issues and, last but not least, the ability to challenge the status quo and proactively tackle problem areas.