🤓 First level IT supporter/Content manager
2 600 - 4 600 PLN gross
🌍 Itransition | Grzybowska 43, Warszawa🖥 https://www.itransition.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join the team of our brand-new office in Warsaw.
We are trusted global software Development Company with 20 years of professional experience. Our resource pool counts over 1500+ diverse IT professionals with strong technology skills and business knowledge. Leading world rankings such as Software 500, The Global Outsourcing 100, Global Services 100, Deloitte Fast 500, Inc 5000 always include Itransition in the top of world’s best outsourcing companies.
More about the company you can read here: www.itransition.com.
- Manual processing of data following predefined instructions;
- Posting content to various content management systems such as Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal;
- User on-boarding and off-boarding (access, permissions, troubleshooting, deactivation) in User management systems;
- Answer questions and resolve problems for end users via telephone or email;
- Provide basic (following instructions) technical support to end users;
- Respond to request via ticketing system and update ticket as appropriate; Monitor and follow up on all requests from submission to resolution;
- Create and maintain detailed project documentation (instruction guides, policies, procedures);
- May be required to perform other tasks and duties reasonably related to job responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a similar area of study or equivalent combination of education and experience to comply with the following requirements:
- Advanced English;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7/8/10;
- Experience with HTML, CSS is an advantage;
- Understanding of RPA;
- Knowledge of ITIL practices;
- Understanding of CMS, CRM, ERP systems;
- Familiarity with Internet Browsers such as Edge, Firefox and Chrome;
- Understanding of helpdesk ticketing systems;
- Understanding of software development process and support;
- Skilled at multi-tasking; able to coordinate, organize, prioritize and execute responsibilities in the face of conflicting priorities and unexpected situations;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
If this sounds like you, feel free to send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org