🤓 Java Developer
13 000 - 25 000 PLN gross
🌍 Itransition | Grzybowska 43, Warszawa🖥 https://www.itransition.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for a Java Developer to join the team of our brand-new office in Warsaw.
We are trusted global software Development Company with 20 years of professional experience. Our resource pool counts over 1500+ diverse IT professionals with strong technology skills and business knowledge. Leading world rankings such as Software 500, The Global Outsourcing 100, Global Services 100, Deloitte Fast 500, Inc 5000 always include Itransition in the top of world’s best outsourcing companies.
More about the company you can read here: www.itransition.com.
- 2+ years of experience in IT;
- Knowledge of modern software solutions and technologies, including Java Platform (SE and EE), Spring Platform (Core, Boot, Cloud) and the experience of their practical use;
- Understanding the principles of the architecture of client-server applications, the ability to continuously apply the templates and methodology of OOP;
- Knowledge of RDBMS and ORM (including JDBC, Hibernate, JOOQ), knowledge of NoSQL data structures is welcomed;
- English at least on the Intermediate level.
Additional advantages are:
- Experience in application structure automation tools (Maven, Gradle), processes of code assembly and delivery into the environment, creating and supporting automated test scenarios (Junit, Mockito, Spock, Cucumber);
- Infrastructure design and deployment using containerization tools (Docker, Vagrant) and platforms (AWS, GCE, Azure) for micro-service solutions;
- Practical use in automated code analysis tools and experience in code review methodology.
- Knowledge of modern lightweight HTML / JS libraries for building client applications.
We can offer:
- Working in a world’s leading software engineering company according to Forrester, Deloitte, and IAOP;
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota;
- Opportunity to work on leading-edge platforms and technologies;
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills;
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews;
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule.