🤓 Front-end Developer
9 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Itransition | Grzybowska 43, Warszawa🖥 https://www.itransition.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join the team of our brand-new office in Warsaw.
We are trusted global software Development Company with 20 years of professional experience. Our resource pool counts over 1500+ diverse IT professionals with strong technology skills and business knowledge. Leading world rankings such as Software 500, The Global Outsourcing 100, Global Services 100, Deloitte Fast 500, Inc 5000 always include Itransition in the top of world’s best outsourcing companies.
More about the company you can read here: www.itransition.com.
- Taking part in projects with well-managed development processes;
- Taking part in designing and discussing architectural decision for future and current projects;
- Participation in projects based on modern technologies and frameworks using best practices.
- Understanding and usage of object-oriented programming concepts in development;
- Experience with cross-browser Front-end web development using HTML5 and CSS3;
- Understanding of principles and experience with at least one of MV*-frameworks (AngularJS, Ember.js, React.js, Vue.js, Backbone.js, Knockout.js etc.);
- Core knowledge of setting and work with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt;
- Experience with CSS- preprocessors (LESS, Sass, Stylus);
- Experience in development of single page applications (SPA);
- Knowledge of the principles of the optimization of client-side of applications;
- Required spoken and written English level: Upper-Intermediate+.
Additional advantages are:
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 6;
- Understanding of principles of Backend applications development (Node.js).
We can offer:
- Working in a world’s leading software engineering company according to Forrester, Deloitte, and IAOP;
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota;
- Opportunity to work on leading-edge platforms and technologies;
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills;
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews;
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule.