To one of our client we are looking for a smart, dedicated and experienced engineer to drive the architecture, code and also manage the community of open source project.
• Master's degree in Computer Science or EE
• 10+ years of professional software development experience
• Excellent programming skills in Golang (2+ years experience)
• Ideally also good skills in other development languages like Python and Nodejs
• Experience in algorithms/core development
• Outstanding knowledge of Linux and container solutions
• Great architectural skills
• Experience with and contributions to open source projects
• Great team skills
• Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
What we offer:
• Possibility to work remotely from EU
• B2B contract (salary 90 000-110 000$ per year)
• Possibility to contribute to one of the fastest growing open source project that currently has more than 8,400 stars on GitHub.