🤓 Senior Java Developer (Fullstack)
16 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 ITDS | Złota 59, Warszawa🖥 http://www.itds.pl
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be working on developing innovative IT solutions for our Client in the Financial Sector (Payment Industry). You will be a part of a team that sets up trends and new standards for the development of Merchant & e-commerce solutions in Poland & Europe. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest financial brands in the world.
- Understands and analyses existing systems and applications.
- Assists technical architect with high level techical design based on the requirements.
- Writes code and is responsible for it's quality
- Documents and tests his code, writes unit and integration tests.
- Builds and deploys applications to test environment.
- Sets up test environment, troubleshoots applications as needed.
- Keeps tracking of assigned tasks.
- Collaborates with Quality assurance team to support test issues. Resolve defects in existing code
- Cooperates with Application Support team on production issues if needed.
- Performs additional job duties as required
- Good Team player , should be able to perform as an individual as well
- Taking Ownership on the assigned tasks and take it to closure
Personality requirements and skills
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 or newer (lambdas, streams, date api)
- Experience with unit, component and integration testing
- Experience with test frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, RestAssured, Cucumber
- Experience with build automation tools like Maven (preferred), Gradle
- Good knowledge and Experience of Spring framework (spring security, spring web, spring boot, spring data, spring integration)
- Experience with SpringBoot, experience with SpringCloud is a plus
- Experience with ORM tools, preferably JPA and Hibernate
- Good understanding of inter service communication (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Experience with RESTful services, good knowledge of HTTP communication
- REST services specifications, Open API standard, Swagger
- Experience with messaging (JMS, AMQP, Kafka)
- Skilled in code versioning, git preferred
- Understanding of software design, UML and design patterns
- Understands CI/CD and DevOPS principles
- Aware of common industry standards, coding best-practices and software development best practices
- Understanding of microservices architecture and patterns (12 factor app, reactive manifesto) is a plus
- Experience with Linux and Containers
- Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
- Working experience with Scrum methodology is advantage
- Experience in relational database like oracle 12 c (Preferred)
- Experience in the Performance tuning of Api
- Experience in use of Application servers wildfly and tomcat
- Familiar with development tools like Intellj, Toad, SQL Developer
- Experience in use of CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge on tools like JIRA and Confluence
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program