🤓 Proactive DevOps Engineer
16 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 ITDS Polska | Złota 59, Warszawa🖥 http://www.itds.pl
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a part of a team that sets up trends and new standards for the development of more than 100 corporate banking systems of a first fully online bank in Poland. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest and fastest growing financial brands in Poland.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing solutions in the field of automation of CI / CD processes
- Preparing the concept of architectural solutions
- Collaborating with software developers, system operators, and other IT staff members to manage code releases
- Working collaboratively with software engineering to lead process automation for corporate banking systems
- Helping to automate and streamline operations and processes
- Building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- Very good, practical knowledge of the Unix system (RedHat, CentOS)
- Good, practical knowledge of Windows Server, MSSQL server
- Knowledge of TeamCity tools (Jenkins, Bamboo etc.)
- Knowledge of Jira, GitLab, Git
- Knowledge of processes and tools for continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Practical ability to write scripts in Powershell and Bash
- Ability to write scripts in yaml and python is a strong plus
- Experience in the field of Ansible and Docker tools
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
#GETREADY to meet with us !
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.