🤓 Magento Fullstack Developer
16 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 ITCraftship | Schiphol Boulevard 347, Schiphol🖥 https://www.itcraftship.com
👉 Nice to have:
💸 Salary: PLN 16 000 - 20 000; €3700 – 4650
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract
📍 Location: Amsterdam/Warsaw/Remote
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: Long-term
Are you an expert Magento 2 Developer, who still wants to improve his skills while working on exciting projects?
You have an opportunity to work at Medisoft - an international company that creates innovative technology solutions for the healthcare industry. Its team is made up of talented developers that you can join in building digital products. Work from wherever you want and boost your career. This job offer might be for you!
As Medisoft, the hand-picked team of IT experts and medical professionals uses the future of technology to solve today’s healthcare problems. Main Medisoft’s office is placed in Amsterdam, Netherlands. They specialize in using cutting-edge software research and development to help uninsured patients get the medical help they need.
Right now we’re helping them to find an on-site or remote Magento 2 Developer. They are dedicated to improving the experience of both patients and professionals in the healthcare system. To do this, Medisoft provides unique software that brings them together and helps patients with financial restrictions find affordable healthcare.
What you’ll get:
- An exciting health-tech project that makes a real impact on the world;
- Work in a multi-cultural environment either in Amsterdam, Poland or remotely;
- Becoming part of a creative product development team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching;
- Responsibility for setting the standards of work, process, and technologies;
- Work culture based on trust and flexibility;
- a personal budget for training courses and events to keep improving yourself and Medisoft.
- 1+ years experience with Magento;
- 3+ years of commercial experience;
- You have leadership/mentorship experience;
- You have knowledge of good coding and testing standards;
- You have a start-up mindset: a "can-do" attitude, you’re proactive, and a team player;
- Good command of English.
Bonus points for:
- Front-End React experience;
- Performance optimization skills (PageSpeed Insights);
- Docker experience.