🤓 Android Developer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 itCraft | Trzy Lipy 3, Gdańsk🖥 https://itcraftapps.com/
- Very good knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin,
- Advanced knowledge of Android platform with 2-5 years native Android development experience,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1).
- Ability to mentor and onboard other team members, Android developers,
- Ability to learn new technologies,
- Experience implementing mobile apps in stores (Google Play, App Store),
- Portfolio of mobile apps (Github or Google Play),
- Knowledge of design patterns,
- Knowledge of RxJava 1/2, Retrofit, Glide, FastAdapter,
- Use of following tools: Jenkins, Jira, Firebase, SonarQube,
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform services,
- Experience in creating unit tests.
- Implementation and design of dedicated, native mobile apps for Android platform,
- Design and implementation of advanced mobile app projects for international clients, creating new solutions, supporting startup projects,
- Leading an Android development team,
- Cooperating with backend and iOS teams,
- Working with UX/UI designers,
- Creating and maintaining projects’ technical documentation.
- Attractive salary,
- B2B contract,
- Work in one of itCraft offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń or Gdańsk,
- Some remote work (a few days a month),
- Taking part in interesting IT projects - we are a leading mobile and web solutions provider, working with interesting clients from around the world,
- Opportunity for self-development and growth,
- Multisport card,
- Development of English skills with the help of a native English speaker,
- Great working conditions in a friendly, easy-going team,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building meetings and events.