🤓 Senior DevOps Engineer
13 000 - 14 200 PLN net
🌍 IT Kontrakt | Gwiaździsta 66, Wrocław🖥 http://www.itkontrakt.pl
- Driving the on-time and effective delivering of high-quality, enterprise IT application releases and projects
- Collaborating and managing release processes across all functions within IT and with business stakeholders
- Implementing best practices consistent with DevOps methodology and enterprise IT program management & delivery
- Designing and development of automated cloud deployment solutions
- Contributing to architecture, tools, standards, and practices for our engineering organization
- Researching, suggesting and implementation of new technology solutions
- Supporting development team in continuous integration and delivery environment setup and maintenance
- Configuration Management activities to deliver world-class solutions for the development, maintenance, and support of Medical systems
- Preparation, management, and documentation of the development/deployment environment & system release package
- Working knowledge as DevOps engineer, system administrator/architect, configuration manager or release manager
- Proven practical experience in Continuous Integration systems: TeamCity, Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Considerable knowledge in:
- Microsoft Azure environment
- Container Management solutions: Kubernetes, Docker
- Maven or Gradle
- Bash/Python or PowerShell
Additional non-technical skill’s & competencies are required for this role:
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or closely related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Shows an organization & business awareness, including customer focus.
- Regularly shares ideas & experience with other project members.
Experience in any of the following areas will be an advantage:
- Maintaining of Telecom, Financial or Medical systems
- Configurating of Atlassian tools: Jira, Bitbucket, or Bamboo
- Monitoring solutions such as ELK, Grafana, and Prometheus
- Relational and non-SQL DB management systems such as MySQL, or MongoDB
- Understanding and experience of medical standards: ISO 14971, IEC 62304, and ISO 13485
- Stable and long-term work among professionals on the basis of employment contract
- Real influence on progress of your career path
- Work in a team for which your opinion matters
- Support of Business Assistant dedicated to the Specialist throughout the entire period of cooperation
- Help in relocation to Wroclaw
- Integration events, sport events e.g. IT run, cycling tours, football and basketball matches
- Benefits matched to your needs