🤓 C++ Developer
13 000 - 14 200 PLN netto
🌍 IT Kontrakt | Gwiaździsta 66, Wrocław🖥 https://www.itkontrakt.pl
- Good C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with standard library and STL usage
- Knowledge of OSS: Linux or QNX or Integrity
- Familiarity with git or other version and revision control system
- BSc, MSc, or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related technical area
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English language
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of any framework for unit-testing like GoogleTest or CppUnit
- Practical skills with designing software
- Understanding of building, packaging and debugging
- Experience in automotive projects and knowledge of ISO 26262 or SPICE or MISRA C/C++ rules
- Knowledge of automotive boards
- Stable and long-term work among professionals on the basis of contract of employment, B2B contract or contract of mandate
- Real influence on progress of your career path
- Work in a team for which your opinion matters
- Support of Business Assistant dedicated to the Specialist throughout the entire period of cooperation
- Help in relocation to Wroclaw
- Integration events, sport events e.g. IT run, cycling tours, football and basketball matches
- Benefits matched to your needs
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send your CV at: [email protected]
We would like to inform that we shall contact the selected candidates only.
IT Kontrakt sp. z o.o., with registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, will process, for the purposes of the recruitment process, the personal information that you voluntarily provided in the submitted documents. The applying party has the right to access the provided data and correct it. Separate consent can be made for taking part in future recruitment processes.
Please attach the following clause in your application:
I agree for IT Kontrakt sp z o.o. with registered seat in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, to process my personal data included in the documents that I submitted and for the purposes of carrying out the recruitment process for the position of C++ Developer.
I agree/do not agree for my abovementioned personal data to be processed by IT Kontrakt sp. z o. o. for the purposes of future recruitment processes.