🤓 Automation Tester
11 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 IT Kontrakt | Gwiaździsta 66, Wrocław🖥 http://www.itkontrakt.pl/
- The role includes a cross-border collaboration with team members and project management, which creates an excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunities.
- As it’s an Agile project, the proportion of duties varies depending on the stories in a sprint. The goal is to be in a position where around 10-20% is manual testing and 80-90% is automated testing and coaching.
- Learning opportunities are to gain knowledge in private banking area. Specifically in management and business information.
- Challenging would be setting up the framework for testing new application based on HTML5 technology.
- Scrum is the current project methodology.
- Experience in designing and developing a test automation framework for a .NET or similar application
- An understanding of the individual test levels and how test automation can be used to improve overall quality
- Experience in leading a test automation feasibility for an application
- Experience with developing test automation in an agile methodology
- Sound experience in operational know-how of Test Processes, including test preparation/execution planning, test case creation/execution and reporting
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes (basics)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency as team consists of foreigners)
Nice to have
- Experience with front-end and back-end automation
- Experience with REST API's tests
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver and Page Object Pattern
- Knowledge in MS SQL or Oracle
- Experience in Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Experience of using JIRA or Quality Centre (or equivalent tools)
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS
- Stress / performance testing know-how
- Testing qualification such as ISTQB, ISEB could be additional asset
- Stable and long-term work among professionals on the basis of employment contract, b2b contract etc.
- Real influence on progress of your career path
- Work in a team for which your opinion matters
- Support of Business Assistant dedicated to the Specialist throughout the entire period of cooperation
- Integration events, sport events e.g. IT run, cycling tours, football and basketball matches
- Benefits matched to your needs