🤓 Test Automation Engineer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 INTITEK Polska | Grunwaldzka 163, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.intitek.fr/en/
"The most craziest projects are carried out by expanding the boundaries of innovation and progres!”
We employ nearly 700 specialists in France, Poland, Spain, Canda, USA and China. The Intitek Group advises and accompanies its Clients in digital transformation.
Intitek Polska with its branches in Poznań, Gdańsk, Warsaw, Cracow and Wroclaw is one of the main players in the outsourcing market in Poland. We operate in the area of specialized IT and engineering services.
- Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases
- Writes and reviews all types of system test cases depending on project requirements
- Takes responsibility for a certain test area and conditions as well as results evaluation,
problem resolution and planning.
- Maintain, follow, and implement test plans, strategies, and provide any information regarding their fulfillment to project specifications and deadlines
- Maintains the status of project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members,
works across teams to achieve group goals
- Analyze testing results and provide adequate information which will help improving ELM
- Arrange with project team members project project-related activities, and provide proper
QA planning and estimation of projects.
- Engineer degree
- 3 years+ of experience in QA providing
- CSTE, CSTP, or ISTQB certificate
- Experience with one or more of the leading test automation tools and frameworks, such as
Selenium, and Cucumber
- Develop automated tests using OOPs concepts
- Good knowledge in software development techniques, agile methodology, database
management systems, and programming languages.
- Experience with testing products with the following technology stacks (or equivalent): Java, .NET, SQL, XML, web services
- Effective communication skills in English
- “Strong desire to quality” skills such as accuracy, high attention to detail, decision-making, and
ability to mimic customer’s perspective.
- Relocation package
- Private medical care
- MultiSport card
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in innovative, international projects