🤓 Delivery Manager
14 000 - 19 200 PLN net
🌍 Intitek Polska Sp. z o.o. | Al. Jana Pawła II 11, Warszawa🖥 http://www.intitek.pl/
The Delivery Project Manager will:
- Coordinate all delivery activities for all services in the Service Catalogue.
- Manage demand versus capacity in coordination with Delivery Domains and Customer Solutions (budget overspent, arbitration etc.).
- Proactively manage the ongoing pipeline of requests side and ensure quality of all deliveries and as such commit to the customer on the deliverables, timeline, monitoring, success criteria, and required involvement from the customer.
- Communicate accordingly to Customer, ensure their adherence to the plan and follow up on delivery dates.
- Create, manage and keep updated a dashboard per customer in order to provide accurate status of all deliverables, including risks & issues.
- Provide a regular executive summary covering the risks/issues that need management attention.
- Ensure that delivered solution or service to customer corresponds to what has been defined in the contract and that customer understands its full capability.
- Support the Presales process by providing Delivery expertise, highlighting delivery risks and validating timelines and expert resources availability.
- Autonomously solves unique and complex problems that have broad impact in the business.
- Receives guidance from Senior management only in the most complex situations.
- Develop existing relationships with both IT and Business executives, at the appropriate functional and operational level, to reinforce and sustain strategic partnership with customers.
- Proven track of work experience in travel industry domains such as:
GDSs (Global Distribution Systems); Airlines; Travel agencies in position(s) like: technical and/or functional support teams, integration with IT suppliers, business analyst
- Good knowledge of GDS
- Ability to handle the different phases of a project, following the methodology and using standard Project Management tools: Project organization; Project Initiation ; Planning, estimating and scheduling; Executing; Monitoring and controlling; Risk management; Project closing; Experience on Agile methodology such as Scrum
- Proficiency in English and German
- Relocation packages
- Attractive conditions of employment with a permanent or B2B contract
- Innovative international projects, trips abroad
- Professional training
- Private healthcare