🤓 Implementation Engineer
13 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 Intitek Polska | Al. Jana Pawła II 11, Warszawa🖥 http://Intitek Polska
The Implementation Engineers within the Professional Interfaces Delivery team coordinate Front Office implementations for regional and global customers, to ensure successful deployment. As a part of implementation efforts, he/she has a key role to ensure an efficient and cost effective implementation of Client products, by following the implementation guides. Participate in implementation reviews and status meetings. Present to the team responsible of the product improvements on the implementation process when possible based on implementation experience and technical trends. Drives the product implementation and delivery on time and with expected quality. Consult new/existing customers in the implementation of Client products.
- Analyze customer systems and service requirements via an implementation questionnaire.
- Follow up specific actions necessary to implement Client products.
- Establish and manage the product implementation schedule.
- Determine, inform and document adaptations to Client products implementation.
- Perform the necessary tests on the implemented product before it is delivered to the customer.
- Support project activities during the implementation.
- Provide regular feedback on each step of the implementation process.
- Active participation on lessons learnt at the end of each customer implementation.
- Takes responsibility for achieving results that have a clear positive impact on business performance, owning resolution of obstacles.
- Discusses needed change with a view to the future, creates commitment and enthusiasm towards the goal and actively anticipates / manages resistance.
- Monitors performance and adapts plans / approach according to others’ needs, changes of context or altered circumstances
- Works effectively with people from different backgrounds / cultures to accomplish business objectives, valuing and gaining benefit from the diversity of ideas / perspectives in a multi-cultural environment.
- Initiates and leads new approaches without needing to be told to do so and proactively addresses risks.
- Ability to read and investigate logs and correlate them with functional execution scenarios.
- Ability to read/write scripts for fast logs parsing and filtering is a plus.
- Ability to test new functionalities (CR implementation validation) or fixes (PTR fix validation)
- The ability to use a defined methodology, with a set of steps including: assessment of a process to identify gaps between current performance and goal performance, identification of how the process inputs affect the process outputs, list and prioritize potential opportunities to improve, and identify sources of variation.
- Ability to analyze data to understand the data collected.
- Travel industry business understanding.
- Great communication and team work, strong problem solving skill.
- Organization, proactivity and process oriented.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Proficiency in English is essential (written and spoken).
Skills appreciated/considered as additional plus
- Project management skills.
- Good knowledge of hardware and software.
- IT Security principles, including basic skills about security certificates, networking.
- System Operations (mostly Windows) experience.
- Terminal server, Citrix basics.
- Relocation packages.
- Attractive conditions of employment with a permanent or B2B contract.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.