🤓 PHP Back-end Developer
12 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 InterviewMe | Pogonowskiego 18, Warszawa🖥 https://kariera.interviewme.pl/o/php-backend-developer
Zety and InterviewMe.pl are two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world.
We went from 0 to 3.7 million monthly readers in just 2 years! 🚀
We write guides for job seekers, and we publish career articles on some of the most popular sites, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Huffington Post.
We’re also building the best online resume builder on earth.
Join us and help people find their dream jobs! 👌
We are looking for a PHP Back-end Developer who:
- Will extend and optimize multiple back-end applications.
- Will recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Can build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
- Can develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Design, extend and build new and existing microservices and back-end applications on a global scale.
- Work on internal projects only.
- Analyzing code and finding errors.
- Writing automated tests.
- Measuring and optimizing application performance.
- Desire to keep on improving and developing implemented applications.
- Monitor & maintain applications on existing environments (tst, stg, prod).
- Work closely with Infrastructure, Front-End, Data Science, and Product teams for ongoing projects & deployments.
- Validate and potentially implement new technologies and keep up with trends and best market solutions.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in web development.
- Knowledge of PHP 7, MySQL.
- PHP scaling, monitoring & debugging skills.
- Previous experience in Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of the GIT control system and REST technology.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of the *nix systems.
- Willingness to constantly expand competencies and search for solutions.
- Analytical thinking and ability to work independently.
- Openness and willingness to learn.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, BitBucket & Pipelines, GraphQL, Apollo Server, New Relic, Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, NodeJS, ETL, Redis, RabbitMQ.
- Higher technical education in IT and/or engineering.
- DevOps skills.
12,000 - 16,000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
10,000 - 13,300 PLN gross (umowa o pracę, umowa zlecenie contract)
What do we offer?
- Training budget. Want to complete training? Go for it! Personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Medical package and MultiSport card. We believe that good health is crucial, so we'll provide you with a Medicover package and a MultiSport card.
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. Do you have a lot of ideas and like taking initiative? With us, you will be able to demonstrate it!
- A comfortable office in Żoliborz with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate schemes.
...and much more! Apply and see for yourself. We're waiting! ⏰