🤓 IT Delivery Manager
12 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 InterviewMe | Zamenhofa 5, Warszawa🖥 https://kariera.interviewme.pl/o/it-delivery-manager-warsaw
We are building the fastest-growing career websites in the world.
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to do it with us! We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and our you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family- a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Over 700 team members provide support for candidates in 4 offices all over the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and want to build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 55+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have super ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
We are looking for a dedicated Delivery Manager who cares as deeply about project excellence as we do. In this role, you will work closely with stakeholders and development teams to make sure we deliver accurate, efficient, and easy-to-maintain web applications. You will be responsible for coordinating and leading the delivery of projects and services according to the agreed-upon timeline, quality, budget, and functional requirements. You will report directly to the Head of Engineering.
- You will build, manage, and support effective agile teams which provide value and can achieve the highest potential return on investment.
- You will coach and instruct development team members and manage any cross-team dependencies.
- You will guide product owners and stakeholders on the product roadmap, product ownership, and backlog management.
- You will closely collaborate with team members and managers to constantly improve and streamline processes.
- You will help to improve teamwork by suggesting, creating, adopting, and implementing new tools and adjustments of processes.
- You will manage and account for project work, as well as supporting the formal processes involved with said project work.
- You will administer the budget, schedule, and scope of projects, and be accountable for the results.
- You will be observed, audit, and report on the health, risks, and progress of projects.
- You will be involved in assuring the quality of entrusted projects and products.
- You will facilitate and attend Scrum-specific meetings, including refinement, dailies, demos, and others.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in work related to software development and minimum 3 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to cooperate with people at different organizational levels.
- Good practical knowledge of project management methodologies at various scales. Knowledge of Agile (Scrum & Kanban) & waterfall (PMI).
- Skills to envisage possible problems, as well as to determine and implement solutions.
- Influencing, persuasion and negotiating skills.
- Experience in collaboration with virtual project & service teams.
- An interest in developing your delivery manager skills in multi-technology space (frontend & backend apps, BI, Big Data, Machine Learning, ETL, reporting tools, middleware).
- English proficiency.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience as a Software Engineer or another engineering/technical role
- Knowledge of ITIL, Lean Management, Jira, Confluence, Git / BitBucket, PHP, JS / React, SQL
12 000 - 16 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
10 000 - 13 300 PLN gross (umowa o pracę, umowa zlecenie contract)
What do we offer?
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. :) We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we'll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape.
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.