🤓 Virtual Platform - SW Engineer - ITSG
9 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 Intel | Juliusza Słowackiego 173, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.intel.pl/content/www/pl/pl/homepage.html
We're looking for software engineers who can help us create and maintain a Virtual Platform model for Intel Audio controller. In this role you will have an opportunity to work as a member of Audio Firmware Team in Gdansk-Poland while collaborating with many engineers worldwide on development of audio related infrastructure, available in Intel silicon.
This is a technical role that requires you to use your Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science skills and will allow you to gain a deep understanding of the newest audio related technologies.
Responsibilities may include development of Virtual Platform VP models as well as System-level design flows TLM verification. You may responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. You will be involved in development of solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Your major accountabilities:
1. Virtual Platform Modelling
- Develop and integrate VP models into existing simulation platforms.
- Support of existing Virtual Prototype development.
- Enhancing our transaction level modelling TLM libraries and IP portfolio.
2. Build up and maintenance of system design flow, tools and testing infrastructure
- Support of System Level flow and methodology for SoC projects.
- Bring our continuous integration system and testing infrastructure to the next level.
- Highly proficient in System C/C++/Python, proved by track of successful industry projects.
- Solid experience with Virtual Prototyping, modeling and System Level Design Flows.
- Supportive attitude, team player with excellent communication skills.
- Solid English know-how in order to be successful in a multi-cultural international environment.
- ESL tool experience, e.g. Synopsys Virtualizer, Wind River Simics , Coware, Cadence Xtensa toolkit is a plus.
- Solid scripting language know-how e.g. Python, Perl, tcl.
- Solid IT know-how: Linux, Windows, version control e.g. SVN, GIT, ClearCase.
- Basic FW design understanding.
- Advanced knowledge of HW/SW interaction.
- Experience in FPGA design would be a plus.
- Background in x86, IA architecture would be a plus.
Experience, education: Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or Computer ScienceMSc, PhD or equivalent 3+ years of relevant experience