🤓 Audio Firmware Validation Engineer ITSG
9 000 - 18 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Intel | Juliusza Słowackiego 173, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.intel.pl/content/www/pl/pl/homepage.html
👉 Nice to have:
In this role you will have an opportunity to work as a member of Audio Firmware Team in Gdansk-Poland while collaborating with many engineers worldwide on development of audio related infrastructure, available in Intel silicon. This is a technical role that requires you to use your Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science skills and will allow you to gain a deep understanding of the newest audio related technologies. Responsibilities may include planning, design and development and execution of Audio FW tests, problem analysis as well as collaboration with the other engineering teams.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop and execute test content for DSP based Audio Firmware
- Prepare and maintain a test plan and related test documentation.
- Work directly with companies developing and optimizing various audio algorithms, compilers, operating systems and other audio related software technologies
- Have an opportunity to learn while working with most advance development technologies including specialized audio equipment and pre-silicon emulation platforms FPGA
Besides regular work you can:
- Have fun by participation in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well- equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and barbecues
- Charge batteries during team events like wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, soccer, airsoft, skiing and many others
- Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, lunch coupons, sport facilities card, and more
You should be BSc in computer science or related field and the following requirements are preferred in order to be able to apply for this position:
- Strong Python programming skills,
- Good C/C++ programming skills,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Familiarity with embedded systems specifics
- Dedication, proactiveness, passion and focus on results in the area related to firmware validation,
- Good communication skills in English,-Knowledge of Linux/Windows operating systems
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience is required.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge about audio systems,
- GIT knowledge on user level
- Experience in test automation methodologies
Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.