🤓 PHP Developer
6 700 - 11 700 PLN net
🌍 Instapage | Al. Józefa Piłsudskiego, 6/1, Białystok🖥 https://instapage.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns. A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
As our PHP Developer you will be responsible for the development of the core part of the application (including billing and subscription module, user's dashboard for resources management), and specifically:
- Designing and implementing the quality code for the new product features, with the best practices in mind (e.g unit tests, architectural patterns, domain-driven design, CQRS)
- Development and maintenance of existing features (including modifying architecture or moving feature to standalone service, in agreement with the whole team
- Sharing knowledge with other developers
- Very good knowledge of PHP 7
- Experience with at least one of the object-oriented PHP frameworks (Phalcon, Symfony, Laravel, or similar)
- Experience in using external APIs
- Good knowledge of English (you will be working with our team from USA, Romania on a daily basis + documentation)
- Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Docker, message brokers, node.js and deployment systems (GitLab CI) will be an additional asset
- Full-stack mindset will be a big plus!
- Fluent Polish is a must!
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to be in Instapage's office in Białystok/Poland on a regular basis.
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Extremely competitive salary depending on your experience (regular 6700-11700 PLN net + VAT / month, senior 11700-16800 PLN net + VAT / month)
- Shared equity ownership (that’s right, you will own a part of the company)
- Yearly Conference / Workshop budget
- Flexible work hours
- Awesome working conditions: you'll be working in a cool team in the city center
- Company retreats (paintball, bubble soccer, etc.) and team events
- Catered Mondays breakfasts, the fridge full of snacks and juices
- Chilling out playing Xbox games / board games / pool / soccer table / ping pong table
- On-site massage therapy
- Multisport Card
- Private health insurance/group life insurance