🤓 Project Manager
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 inFullMobile | Wilcza 46, Warszawa🖥 https://infullmobile.com/
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for an energetic Project Manager. You will balance client and company needs while considering resources, timelines, and business requirements.
At inFullMobile you:
- can take a part in knowledge sharing with other tech freaks
- will experience a transparent and systematic salary raise system
- can play with our dogs all day - or at least for as long as they’re not bored:)
At inFullMobile you won't find:
impossible deadlines 60 Hour Work Weeks bad attitudes (and even worse coffee)
As IT Project Manager you will:
- Hold meetings with project team to disseminate updates, or changes to the plan.
- Communicate information from client meetings to team members to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
- Address any logistical issues that may hinder project progress.
- Work with project team to evaluate final deliverables before submission to the client.
- Take care of the budget, report on its consumption and undertake preventive measures in order to stay within the budget
- Probe clients for other opportunities.
What we offer:
- Great location in the Centre of Warsaw (Wilcza street)
- Interesting, challenging projects for clients from all around the globe
- Friendly atmosphere
- Space for your own ideas
- Company events (iFM Movie Nights, board games, and trips)
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Flexible working hours
- A possibility of partial remote work
- Private medical care, Multisport card and benefit platform.
What we expect:
- Perfect communication skills.
- A track record of managing software product development projects.
- Ability to understand and improve client requirements.
- Ability to hold team members accountable for goals, and take responsibility for the work.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, and organize an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Hands-on experience with Jira.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity.
- Process improvement drive, ability to look back, inspect and adapt.
- Engagement and team-play.
What would make you the perfect candidate:
- A proven track record in projects implemented on iOS or Android platform.
- Hands-on experience in a technical role on software projects or with the following technologies: C, C++, C#, Java, Qt, XAML or with UX design.
- Scrum (or other Agile) development method experience.
- Passion about technology.