🤓 Junior/Middle UX Designer
4 500 - 8 000 PLN net
🌍 inFullMobile | Wilcza 46, Warszawa🖥 https://infullmobile.com/
👉 Nice to have:
As a UX Designer at inFullMobile you will:
- Work with international clients to build world-class user experience for innovative products (in a place where good design really is one of our main focuses)
- Closely collaborate with developers and other project stakeholders
- Gather business requirements, do market research and analyze user needs, and distil them into actionable insights
- Create user flows and prototypes, conduct workshops and research sessions
- Track trends and innovations in products from various industries and markets
- Have the greatest and a little bit crazy UX Lead - Kaja Toczyska
- At least 1 year of commercial experience, supported by your portfolio (we want to know how you approach to identify the problem and prepare solutions).
- Good understanding of the design process and ability to translate business requirements and technology constraints into intuitive designs
- Ability to clearly communicate your thinking and UX decisions
- Ability to closely collaborate with developers and work in fast-changing, agile projects
- Some experience and knowledge of research methods
- Practical knowledge of (any) prototyping tools. We mostly work in Figma.
- Proactiveness with a strong activity towards continuous development and improvement of your skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English (we work with international clients)
- An ability to think about the big picture and innovations, but also focus on detail-oriented work
- Practical knowledge of workshop methods (e.g. design sprint, design studio, etc.)
Why we’re different:
- We are not a software house. We help create products with a primary focus on the best possible experience of our end users.
- We don’t have ‘clients’. We all work as partners in close collaboration. We use multiple workshop methods (including design sprints) to work out solutions together.
- We work with innovative, international companies and we select only interesting projects in which we can do our best work
- You’ll have a full support of a multidisciplinary design team (UI designers, UX designers and researchers)
What we offer:
- Excellent location in the center of Warsaw (Wilcza Street).
- Creation of breakthrough products for clients from all around the globe.
- Friendly atmosphere, small teams, and space for your own ideas and self-development.
- Flexible working hours and a possibility of partial remote work.
- All the benefits you would expect: medical care, Multisport, English classes, specialty coffee, fresh fruits
- Company events (iFM Movie Nights, board games, and trips, Thursday breakfast, Friday beer).
- Pet-friendly workspace :)