Let us introduce you to the job offer by InifniteData – team to build, optimize, and maintain big-scale data warehouses for best-known brands in Polish and European markets.
We are one of Snowflake's Polish partners in this part of Europe. We have one of the two in Poland Snowflake Data Superhero on board. We have been working with Snowflake for a few years, and we have developed a great trust and therefore we can give you certification. We have proprietary solutions and most of our projects are based on SF.
Right now, we are looking for Presales/ Solutions Architect (Cloud and Data Platforms) to join our InfiniteData Services team focused on providing cutting–edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- understanding both the technical and business sides of projects
- want to collaborate with technical Teams, Sales managers, Board members and clients' team
- can talk to clients and understand the area of business tools, data warehousing, artificial intelligence
- have experience working on big data transformation projects
- can design solution architecture, selection of technologies
- want to supervise the construction of solutions and ongoing consultation and support of designers
- want to implement, optimize, and develop large data warehouse projects for our global customers
- want to work with the business to deliver systems that meet user needs and gain the support of customers/business clients
- have a keen eye for the highest standards of our solutions
- want to actively participate in pre-sales activity, design technical solutions, estimate costs, and propose a strategy
- effective colaboration
Skills And Attributes For Success:
- Clouds Transformations
- Microsoft Azure
- GCP, AWS
- SQL, MySQL
- knowledge of data warehousing
- knowledge of new solutions
- ability to create concepts and offers from the technical side for the client
- ability to work on several projects
- you speak fluent English
What we offer:
- we are happy to share our know-how and provide certification
- grounded relationship with the client and good working atmosphere
- real career development opportunities
- possibility to work remotely with office visits
- medical care (Luxmed)
- sport card (Multisport)
- training and certification budget
- employee referral program
- architect’s care
- comfortable and quite office in the city center (Rondo Daszyńskiego)
The recruitment process is:
- Once we receive your CV, you will be contacted by our HR department.
- After a brief conversation about your experience and expectations, we will arrange a meeting with a member of our management team.
- The second stage will be a technical meeting with one of our Architects.
- After the technical meeting, the Recruiter will contact you to give you feedback and together you will determine the next steps.
Do you have questions, concerns?
Our Recruitment Manager Kasia will be happy to dispel them.
No need to wait, leave us your resume at the link,
we would love to take a look at it and get in touch with you