🤓 Senior C/C++ Software Developer
10 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 infinIT Codelab | Malczewskiego, 26, Szczecin🖥 https://infinit.cl/
👉 Nice to have:
We’d like you to join us.
Since you are here, we assume you are passionate about programming, fascinated with code, and – maybe – a real coding craftsman. If you, from time to time, feel proud when writing the code… If you obsess over implement robust and optimal solutions… If you think code might be beautiful and ways to make it elegant are infinite…
We also are infinIT.
And we are the Codelab.
So it looks like we fit each other, doesn’t it? We are IT and product development services provider focused on the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize in building cars, but we also helped making the planes and helicopters fly. We create tiny embedded devices that surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls, factories or even in public transport. We create huge web portals and beautifully designed mobile applications, but we’re also in IoT area and we deploy automated contact centers of the future. As you can see, we do a whole bunch of things. You surely can find something for yourself.
We offer you the following:
- Private healthcare
- Personal growth
- Team building events
- Language training subsidies
- Contracts for creative work
- Investment fund
- Occasional benefits
- Relocation bonus
- Food subsidies
- International projects
- Budget for training
- Flexible working hours
- Work-Life balance
- Stable employment
- Competitive salary
- Amazing atmosphere
We expect this in return:
- 5 years experience in C or C++ programming. Higher expertise levels are more than welcome!
- experience in automotive projects
- understanding of object-oriented software development
- experience in software development processes
- higher education
- communicative English
- good communication and teamwork skills
- willingness to take part in internal Autosar training
And so, we can make you responsible for:
- developing and design software
- participating in system architecture design and development
- carrying out whole product development lifecycle, from requirements elicitation to product deployment
- following high quality programming standards
- working as a member of cross-functional team
- taking care of the continuous improvement process in the team
And also it would be nice if you had:
- experience in programming for Linux/Embedded Linux environment
- experience in reading UML diagrams
- knowledge in areas of requirements engineering, testing and validation
- experience in embedded device development
Join us then, why wouldn’t you?