🤓 Angular Developer
10 000 - 17 000 PLN gross
🌍 Immotion | Wierzbowa, Wrocław🖥 http://www.immotion.co.uk
👉 Nice to have:
At Immotion we are passionate about delivering amazing Virtual Reality Experiences to our customers. Our studio currently has over 40 people with locations in Manchester, Los Angeles, Dubai and Tokyo, making us one of the largest studios providing out-of-home VR Experiences in Europe. Our customers include Lego Discovery Centres, Geo-Tourism Expos and consumers at our own popular LBVR locations.
- VR Experiences - Our amazing creative team has 21 years of creative experience (formerly under the brand name Studio Liddell), utilising experience in interactive design platforms like Unreal Engine and Unity. www.immotion.co.uk/experiences
- Hardware - We develop and sell a wide range of VR machines: www.immotion.co.uk/our-products
- Software - Here at the cutting edge of our development is where we need your help, helping to aid in creating a stable platform that allows us to manage our company, content and hardware.
- At least 5 years in a front end development role
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular 4 or higher developing complex web applications.
- Experience with complex Angular concepts like Observables, Routing, Changes detection optimization
- Experience developing RWD applications with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap v3 or 4
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for coding and overall application architecture.
- Experience with build and deployment strategies for development, test and production environments.
- Experience with designing API documentations for back end developers.
- Good sense of UI design and UX concepts.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with the rest of the team (remotely and on-site).
- Understanding the trade-offs between rapid development and quality assurance.
- An ability to work without close supervision
- Developing our new CMS platform which will be based on existing RESTful API.
- Developing documentation for new features introduced in the CMS.
- Writing specifications for tasks.
- Designing API documentations using Swagger (OpenAPI 3.0).
- Creating lists of manual tests which will be performed by our testers.
Good to have
- Experience with JIRA and Bitbucket.
- Experience of using and implementing TDD (Mocha, Karma or Jasmine).
- Interest in VR technology.
- Basic knowledge of Docker and AWS.