🤓 iOS Developer/ Mobile Ethical Hacker
8 000 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 IDEMIA | Jaracza 62/64, Łódź🖥 https://www.idemia.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Are you a born hacker? Your passion is cybersecurity, but you got stuck in iOS programming? ;) We have an ideal offer for you! We will help you to turn a hobby into a profession and become one of the most – wanted specialists in IT market. We have an impressive toolkit for pentesting mobile applications which will be whole at your disposal.
What do we expect?
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in iOS applications development;
- Good command of English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with security testing (pentesting) of Mobile applications
- Basic knowledge of Android
What exactly will you do?
- Contribute to the engineering efforts for our iOS App and SDK development.
- Swift development
- Participate in code review to ensure code quality
- Identify, evaluate, and provide remediation guidance for potential weaknesses in our systems
We are working on the Keyless solution for Internet of Things. It allows you to access your vehicle without using a traditional mechanical key or key-fob. Our product let you do it using BLE technology or mobile device (lock specific door, close window, power action etc.) It combines convenience and security.
You can find in our project roadmap such extensions like:
- mobile biometric (fingerprint and face recognition),
- eKYC (know your customer),
- other markets for digital key extended use cases,
- security & cryptography.
Technologies that we use:
- XCTest + Nimble
Our benefits package includes:
- Private medical care
- Sports package (subsidized by the employer)
- Free of charge parking space
- Foreign language courses
- Individual conference budget
- Integration events
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary (employment contract or B2B cooperation)