🤓 Quality Assurance Specialist
6 000 - 9 000 PLN net
🌍 Ideamotive | Bohomolca 15, Warszawa🖥 http://ideamotive.co
👉 Nice to have:
Are you a Quality Assurance Specialist searching for your next opportunity? We're growing fast and currently searching for a skilled QA Specialist to join our team.
About the role:
At Ideamotive you will be responsible for keeping the highest quality of the software we develop. You'll test a web and mobile apps manually and with automated tests. You'll be finding and reporting bugs, as well as proactively suggesting improvements. We would like to see you in the office every day, however occasional work from home is also possible.
- 6000 - 9000 PLN (contract or B2B net);
- Your ideal Mac setup (Macbook, Additional Monitor, etc);
- Budget for ongoing personal development;
- Full-time job at Żoliborz (Warsaw);
- Paid vacations;
- Private healthcare;
- Opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages.
We build software for startups and corporate clients across Poland and the World (USA, Singapore, and others). In our work, we embrace quality. We appreciate relationships with our clients and developers. We are a strong team of specialists with diverse skills. Our headquarters is located in Reaktor Warsaw - start-up center of Warsaw. The mansion has HBO’s “Silicon Valley” interiors (ping-pong table and table football) and a garden (great for BBQ’s)!
- Professional experience in Quality Assurance (web and mobile testing);
- Knowledge of all testing tools needed (e.g.Selenium) to create automated tests series;
- Experience in designing test scenarios and procedures to find as many bugs as possible;
- Knowledge of QA best practices;
- Extremely high attention to detail and precision;
- Knowledge of project management tools (JIRA / Trello);
- Critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Assertiveness and communication skills (inform about defects and giving feedback in a good manner);
- Ability to work in a virtual teams (sharing ideas, knowledge and experience to improve the testing process);
- Problem solving attitude;
- Graduate from technical studies;
- Good knowledge of English (CEFR B2).
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of any of these languages and frameworks: React, React Native, Ruby, Rails;
- ISTQB certificate;
- Knowledge of best UX practices.