🤓 Senior Unity Developer
12 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 Huuuge Games | Chmielna 132/134, Warszawa🖥 http://www.huuugegames.com/
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
Senior Unity Developer
- prototyping new solutions for games and writing ready-to-implement code,
- creating, testing, documenting and maintaining game code in cooperation with a team of developers,
- profiling and optimizing written or existing code,
- propagating your knowledge of Unity through sharing your extensive experience,
- estimating the time required for completing assigned tasks and completing them in said time,
- maintaining focus, motivation and effectiveness during the realization of assigned tasks.
- great knowledge of Unity and C#,
- professional experience as a Unity mobile game developer - at least one released title,
- debugging/optimization skills,
- understanding of code architecture, design patterns, OOP, and at least some experience with high-scale software,
- basic knowledge of data serialization in Unity and editor extensions,
- basic shader writing skills,
- experience with Unity UI,
- ability to use source control system (e.g. GIT/SVN),
- good proficiency in English, both verbal and written, creative thinking in problem solving,
- great teamwork and communication skills.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- rendering optimization skills,
- an understanding of the rendering pipeline,
- CPU/GPU optimization,
- a feel for graphics and animation skills,
- a degree in a related field (computing science/information technology, application design, etc.).
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- http://www.huuugegames.com/work-with-us-data-protection/and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)