🤓 Senior Java Server Developer
12 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 Huuuge Games | Towarowa 36, Bydgoszcz🖥 http://www.huuugegames.com/
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
Senior Java Server Developer
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Java Server Developer who will join our Java backend project. You will create next generation backend solution for highly concurrent social game platform based on Kafka and microservices architecture. You will work with open minded team of experienced developers. Among your main responsibilities will be design and development of backend microservices.
- excellent knowledge of JAVA 8 and above,
- experience with Linux,
- experience with Web Service integration,
- knowledge of modern dependency injection frameworks,
- ability to actively participate in architecture design,
- ability to create optimized code,
- willingness to learn new tools and frameworks,
- willingness to take responsibility for the product and technical decisions.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- working knowledge of cloud services platform (AWS: EKS, MSK, AppMesh, ECS, CloudFormation, S3, Lambda, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, CloudWatch),
- experience with Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker,
- experience with NoSQL database engines,
- experience with working on encryption techniques and web safety procedures,
- knowledge about designing of low latency services,
- experience gained by creating multiplayer games.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)