🤓 Frontend Developer
10 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 Huuuge Games | Towarowa 36, Bydgoszcz🖥 http://www.huuugegames.com/
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- creating and supporting tools for managing mobile games,
- full stack development using Angular 7,
- implementing RESTful API,
- responsibility for the effectiveness and functionality of created modules,
- supporting ONLY the newest versions of Chrome,
- preparing project documentation.
- proficiency in Angular - min. 3 years,
- proficiency with a building system (e.g. webpack), experience with one of the testing frameworks (e.g. mocha or karma) and the ability to write them (components, services, TDD, etc.),
- proficiency in Material or similar frameworks,
- the ability to use version control systems (GIT),
- debugging/optimizing skills,
- effectiveness in realizing assigned tasks,
- communicating with other team members,
- creative thinking in problem-solving,
- openness to experimenting with new technologies and methodologies and a drive to grow,
- strong work ethics.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- Linux proficiency,
- experience in creating SDKs,
- experience with Redux,
- experience with CI/CD processes (Docker, TeamCity, Rancher),
- knowledge of encryption techniques and web security procedures.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)