We are a team of nerds dedicated to collect other nerds that happen to be the best in their respective fields in the broadly understood IT service and analytics. And with them we go out of our way to create IT and Analytical Hubs which bring together best experts from the IT world to help our partners to become real data driven entities.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist as we are supporting our partner in developing Global Analytics unit which is a global, centralized team with the ambition to strengthen data-driven decision-making and the development of smart data products for day-to-day operations. The team is meant to be a nucleus radiating data-driven entrepreneurial culture by acting as incubator to realize ideas by simply doing it: creating smart data products in all areas of business, be it sales, marketing, purchasing, logistics or any other part of the company.
The team has a lot of freedom to shape this, especially in the use of tools and technology, but also by introducing new concepts, solutions and ways of working.
We are searching for a Senior Data Scientist to join existing team of top-class data science specialists responsible for the application of their expertise in machine learning, data mining and information retrieval to design, implement prototypes and build next-generation analytics engines and services.
If you want to:
- take part in the development and implementation of a complex system of smart data solutions
- have opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- have a chance to see how your visions come true
- work with the world’s top IT professionals
- carry out projects which address real business challenges
- work in a global and diverse team with global reach
- have a real impact on the projects you work on and the environment you work in
- have a chance to propose innovative solutions and initiatives,
it’s probably a good match.
Moreover, if you like:
- flexible working hours
- casual working environment and no corporate bureaucracy
- having an access to such benefits as Multisport and private medical care
- working in modern office in the centre of Warsaw with good transport links or working remotely as much as you want
- a relaxed atmosphere at work where your passions and commitment are appreciated
- vast opportunities for self-development (e.g. online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification),
it’s certainly a good match!
If you join us, your responsibilities will include:
- understanding business problems and designing smart data products
- developing complex models and algorithms that drive innovation throughout the organization
- conducting advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends and measure performance
- cooperating with data engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions
- cooperating well with business to unpack ambiguous projects into clear requirements
- MS or PhD in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Artificial Intelligence / Physics or related technical discipline
- at least 5 years of experience in a statistical and/or data science role
- knowledge of machine learning, statistics, simulation, optimization or related fields
- fluency in applying Data Science methods (including ML) while solving business optimization problems
- fluent ability to program with Python (background in languages like R, MATLAB, Scala is a plus)
- strong software engineering skills (including unit testing, OOP)
- thorough knowledge of the NumFOCUS stack: pandas, scikit-learn, Matplotlib, SciPy
- experience with working with large data sets through Spark and RDBMs
- experience with versioning systems (e.g. Git)
- knowledge of basic DevOps tools and methods such as Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines
- experience in deploying to production and ability to plan a product including broader technical landscape (ability to design and deliver product following modular approach)
- experience working in a start-up environment or organizations with the agile culture
- professional attitude and service orientation
- team player
- ability to work autonomously to deliver complex projects
- fluent English as you will communicate in English almost all the time
- experience with Azure stack would be a plus
If interested please let us get to know you by sending your CV using "Apply" button.
Please add to your CV the following clause:
"I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data included in my job offer by hubQuest spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością located in Warsaw for the purpose of the current recruitment process.”
If you want to be considered in the future recruitment processes please add the following statement:
"I also agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of future recruitment processes.”