🤓 Junior Project Manager
4 000 - 6 000 PLN net
🌍 HTD | Brukowa 12/18, Łódź🖥 http://htdevelopers.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are HTD - a fast growing development shop on a mission to build software that will solve meaningful problems in healthcare. We help ideate, design, build, grow and scale with digital health startups, clinics large and small, medical device consulting firms and other non-healthcare entrepreneurs. Our team is comprised of 50+ developers and designers.
When you join us we provide you with means to grow and we expect you to be continuously becoming better at:
- delivering readable, maintainable software covered with automated tests
- communicating effectively with other team members and clients
- English speaking and writing
- sharing your knowledge including contributing to open source, writing blog posts, taking active part in workshops and hackathons we organize
- Our unique culture - a mix of professionalism, good development processes and relaxed atmosphere that assumes freedom and accountability
- Fast-paced career path. We are one of the fastest growing software houses in Poland with opportunities for you to step up, become a leader and impact the company.
- Support for continuous development. Growth budget (certification, conferences, courses and others)
- Team retreats and dinners. In 2017 all of us we worked out of Rome and Tuscany for 10 days. In 2018 we all flew to Mallorca and worked and chilled there for 8 days in an airbnb.
- A+ office that includes coworking space with spots where you can crush with your laptop, open kitchen, standing desks, teleconference equipment, etc.
- English classes with a native speaker
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work available
- Multisport Plus member card, cinema tickets
- 4 000 PLN yearly education budget
- The given salary range assumed B2B collaboration model.
Apply today by sending your CV and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to apply? Follow us at Facebook to stay in touch!