🤓 IOS Developer
8 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 HTD | ul. Brukowa 12/18, Łódź🖥 http://htdevelopers.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are HTD - a fast-growing development shop on a mission to build software that will solve meaningful problems in healthcare. We help ideate, design, build, grow and scale with digital health startups, clinics large and small, medical device consulting firms and other non-healthcare entrepreneurs. Our team is comprised of 60+ developers and designers.
Essential Skills and Capabilities
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Swift/Objective-C
- Good familiarity with Cocoa Touch, iOS SDK, iTunes Connect
- Passion for mobile development, UI / UX
- Confidence in using English both in writing and speaking (minimum C1 level)
Nice to have:
When you join us we provide you with means to grow and we expect you to be continuously becoming better at:
- communicating effectively with other team members and clients
- English speaking and writing
- sharing your knowledge including contributing to open source, writing blog posts, taking an active part in workshops and hackathons we organize
- Our unique culture - a mix of professionalism, good development processes and a relaxed atmosphere that assumes freedom and accountability.
- Fast-paced career path. We are one of the fastest-growing software houses in Poland with opportunities for you to step up, become a leader and impact the company.
- Support for continuous development. Growth budget (certification, conferences, courses, and others).
- Team retreats and dinners
- A+ office that includes coworking space with spots where you can crush with your laptop, open kitchen, standing desks, ergonomic and teleconference equipment, etc.
- English classes with a native speaker
- Flexible working hours - we embrace both early birds and night owls
- Multisport Plus or Cinema membership cards
- 4 000 PLN yearly education budget
- The given salary range assumed the B2B collaboration model.
Another collaboration model possible - contract of employment.
Apply today by sending your CV and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to apply? Follow us on Facebook to stay in touch!