Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a
career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities,
support and rewards that will take you further.
Your career opportunity
We are currently seeking an experienced Test Automation Engineer. You will be a key contributor embedded with
in an Agile cross functional team, which driving innovation, delivering HSBC products and utilises maximum
automation. You will help to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling, and engineering
As Test Automation Engineer your primary responsibilities will be the day-to-day quality assurance & testing
automation for F24 Program. You will collaborate with engineering teams from different locations, supporting
project delivery activities but also BAU post system Go Live.
This is a career building role – an opportunity to help drive a strategic product for one of the biggest banks in the
world and the chance to really change the way customers not only on board to HSBC but interact with the bank on
a day-to-day basis.
What you’ll do
- Work with both your team and other cross functional teams to plan and execute tests using the latest test automation technologies, processes, and Tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently for millions of HSBC customers.
- Create new/develop existing test automation tools.
- Perform system, integration, and acceptance tests.
- Work closely with engineering leads and architects across HSBC and externally, to solve problems using
- technology which is available and approved. But also identify new technologies.
- Work closely, communicate and plan with SVS Leads, BA, PO, PM, and DEV.
- Participate in engineering discipline, best practice and standards compliance within HSBC and global IT.
What you need to have to succeed in this role
- Proficiency in clearly determining QA objectives and standards by analysing requirements.
- Test Automation Engineering experience in complex deliveries.
- Broad experience of testing types, including unit, functional, non-functional, regression, exploratory, UAT, ad-hoc and compatibility testing.
- Knowledge what constitutes useful automation and how to write it.
- Understanding of Git flow.
- Working experience of Agile methodologies.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- One-time reimbursement of home office set-up (up to 800 PLN).
- Corporate parties &events
- CSR initiatives
- Nursery and kindergarten discounts
- Financial support with trainings and education
- Social fund
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
If your CV meets our criteria, you should expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Online behavioural test (for external candidates only)
- Telephone screen (for external candidates only)
- Zoom interview with the hiring manager.
We are looking to hire as soon as possible so don’t wait and apply now!
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.