Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a
career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities,
support and rewards that will take you further.
Your career opportunity
We have a unique opportunity for you to lead end to end solution design across all WPB change whether in the
regions or Global Value Streams. You will be responsible for delivering in line with global patterns and strategies
where appropriate and to align business requirements to technology solutions. You will provide consistent end to
end solution designs which will deliver expected Business Outcomes, satisfy all relevant regulatory requirements,
and mitigate identified operational risks.
Their primary stakeholders are Sub-Value Stream Product Owners/Business, Technical Leads, Platform and Value
Stream architects, and PODs.
What you’ll do
- Define the detailed end to end solution design for products and features in a way that supports the
- execution of the WPB technology strategy and roadmap, articulating and addressing associated
- architectural risks, issues, and technical debt.
- Translate the requirements created by business analysts into the architecture for that solution, ensuring
- the products and services meet the customer needs and expected Business Outcomes.
- Engage with relevant Stakeholders, Platform and Enterprise Architects who inform solution design.
- Ensure the design of the solutions are cost effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities.
- Ensure the NFRs are consistently defined and architected into the design.
- Effectively manage & escalate risks/issues, to ensure there are no surprises for the PM &/or stakeholder
- where appropriate.
- Ensure the architecture undergoes appropriate level of assessment at the right stage throughout the agile
- process in line with the WPB Governance process ensuring adherence to Decision Driven Design and the
- Solution Architecture FIM.
- Produce of relevant risk-based architecture deliverables are completed in accordance with WPB
- Architecture governance process and quality standards.
What you need to have to succeed in this role
- Experience in delivering IT solutions over several years in architecture and non-architecture roles.
- Experience in working in or with agile product feature teams or Pods using methodologies like Scrum.
- Degree in Maths, Engineering or Computer Science related.
- A software engineering background ideally in java or similar technologies.
- Track record in designing cloud solutions, AWS preferred but GCP and Azure also useful.
- Good understanding of the Business Functional Domains (with at least one function end to end);
- Operations and Frontline activities.
- Data modelling and Data Architecture concepts
- APIs and Messaging infrastructure and standards
- Security concepts and design
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- One-time reimbursement of home office set-up (up to 800 PLN).
- Corporate parties & events
- CSR initiatives
- Nursery and kindergarten discounts
- Financial support with trainings and education
- Social fund
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
If your CV meets our criteria, you should expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Online behavioural test (for external candidates only)
- Telephone screen (for external candidates only)
- Zoom interview with the hiring manager.
We are looking to hire as soon as possible so don’t wait and apply now!
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.