HRO Digital is an international company providing recruitment support within #Fintech, #Finance and #Banking market in EMEA. We connect the most innovative organizations with the best people in the market. We conduct systematic market research, which allows our Digital Teams to be a step ahead of the competition.
Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest global banks? Want to be part its exciting digital transformation? Do you want to engineer incredible products for millions of customers?
Well, our Client offers just that 🙂 It's a leader in digital transformation of banking services and Cracow is one of the most important technological centers - majority of projects are delivered from Poland 🙂
Join our exciting team at Virtual Connect! We're offering an interesting opportunity for you to be a key player in our Citrix Lifecycle Management POD within the Enterprise Infrastructure. As part of this global VDI service, you'll be providing over 150,000 users in 50+ countries to access their Windows 10 desktop seamlessly, whether they're in the office or working from home on various devices.
You will be responsible in ensuring the technical delivery and support of this service, collaborating with global teams and external service providers. But that's not all – you'll also play a crucial part in enhancing our operational excellence. We're on a mission to automate manual and semi-automated processes and workflows, and you'll be at the forefront of driving these improvements. Come be a part of our dynamic team and make a real impact!
What will you do?
- Technical operations and service management of the virtual windows desktop (Windows 10/ Citrix XenDesktop)
- Technical coordination of external service providers
- Project support and solution design for implementing business requirements
- Automation of processes and workflows (e.g. desktop provisioning, automated reports) to improve operational excellence and support project or Ad-Hoc requests
- Proven proficiency in Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
- Hands-on experience with Netscaler, including firmware upgrades, certificate renewals and effective troubleshooting
- Understanding of PowerShell scripting and other reporting tools for Citrix technologies
- Expertise in Server Operating Systems such as Windows Server 2012/16/19
- Familiarity with Server Virtualization Hypervisor, including VMware ESXi, vCenter, SQL Database, SAN storage and Networking
- Knowledgeable in application and patch deployment through SCCM, along with a focus on compliance
Nice to have:
- Proficient in Appsense, including configuring environments, troubleshooting and handling infra server migrations and evergreen processes
- Understanding of infrastructure monitoring using tools such as SCOM and SPLUNK
- Familiar with VDI administration in Azure
- Awareness in ITIL and Agile processes
- Experienced in overseeing core infrastructure evergreening and migrations
- Providing on-call support during the night and the weekends
- Readiness to take part in the implementations during the weekend
- May require working in UK business hours (11-19)
What's in it for you?
- Prestigious position at one of the world's largest banks
- Competitive salary with a B2B contract
- 100% remote work (Poland based) or from Cracow's office
- This role requires work outside of business hours and at weekends in order to undertake change activity
- Working with cutting-edge IT technologies
- Contributing to solutions with global recognition, improving customer interactions and satisfaction
- Personal growth and development opportunities within the organization
- Focus on quality over quantity, prioritizing technical excellence
- Ownership and accountability for your work
- Comprehensive private healthcare coverage and multisport card
- Friendly teams in a people-focused environment
- Referral program and company events
- Convenient parking, amenities like relaxation and game rooms, bicycle racks and showers for cyclists
Our on-line recruitment process comprises of one conversation with hiring managers, followed by an initial phone screening with our recruiter - apply now to contribute to our Networks Fulfillment team and take on exciting responsibilities! 🙂