🤓 Senior Software Engineer (Front-End)
10 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 HL Tech | Plac Europejski 1, Warszawa🖥 http://www.hltech.com
HL Tech is a new Hargreaves Lansdown’s technology center that will allow us to bring innovative new products to the market, and to support its rapid growth we are looking to expand its technology capabilities. The entire HL Tech team will be based in prime real estate in central Warsaw.
You will be working as part of an Agile/Scrum squad dedicated to greenfield projects that will create innovation, a major step forward in next generation client service on the £700 billion savings market in the UK.
We are looking for highly skilled & motivated Front-End Developers who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact to a business and disrupting the status quo.
Our development squads will consist of Java Developers, Test Engineers and IT Analysts and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
Software Engineer (Front-End)
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Designing and developing client layer of our web applications
- Writing high quality code
- Working collaboratively as part of a Scrum squad
- Suggesting your ideas, participating in technology choices, presenting your solutions
- Actively contributing to the Scrum process (stand ups, automated tests, retrospectives, etc.) and the overall output of the team
- Doing whatever is necessary to deliver working code at the end of each iteration
- Meeting regulatory compliance standards
- Knowledge on design techniques, UX best practices and ability to get in the client shoes
- At least 2 – 4 years’ experience on similar role
- Comfortable working in a Scrum/Agile team
- Developing secure & maintainable code
- Finding innovate solutions to problems
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement in everything you do
- Tenacious, with a pride in what you do
- A degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
- Knowledge of finance products
- Familiarity with backend programming
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal and external services & APIs
- Experience and passion to work in DevOps approach
- Practical knowledge on Java programming