🤓 Junior C# Developer
5 000 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 Hays | Złota 59, Warszawa🖥 http://www.hays.pl
Hays IT Contracting is an up-to-date B2B form of employment for IT specialists with innovate and developmental projects for TOP Clients close at hand.
Currently we’re looking for: Junior C# Developer
Length: long term cooperation
Job type: B2B contract
Rate: 5000 – 7000 zł netto / month
We are looking for skilled software developers to join one of our teams working with the world's best WMS.
You will work with complex problems in small, project teams requiring good analytical, architectural and communication skills. You will cooperate closely with our Application Consultants to implement solutions that streamline our customers’ warehouse processes. You will be responsible for technical design, development, unit testing, documentation and maintenance of the solutions.
The development is mostly done in C, SQL and .NET on multiple hardware architectures and operating systems. The server logic incorporates complex algorithms for warehouse process optimization. On the client side, we develop solutions for desktop, mobile and handheld devices, as well as voice-controlled hardware.
We are looking for ambitious and innovative individuals who want to be part of our continued success. As a person, you pay attention to detail, are flexible, receptive, creative and solution-oriented.
We expect you to have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s or engineer’s degree, additional experience may compensate for lacks in education.
- Experience developing solutions based on C, C++, C# or VB.NET.
- Database design and development using MS SQL Server or Oracle Database.
- Using source control management system, ideally Git.
- Good, practical knowledge of English - both written and verbal.
Nice to have:
Experience dealing with logistics solutions, such as WMS/WCS, TMS, automation equipment or ERP systems is an additional advantage as is building client-server systems, developing on both sides of the wire. Experience working with Linux/ AIX/Unix can also be valuable.
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands, meeting great people
- Variety new technologies
- Challenges appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- Fast learning opportunities
- Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package
Your primary workplace is our office in Warsaw but you will also enjoy some travel to meet colleagues that are situated in Scandinavia.