16 000 - 30 000 PLN gross
🌍 Harvey Nash Technology | Plac Europejski, Warszawa🖥 http://www.harveynash.com
👉 Nice to have:
One of the largest investment banks is looking for a wide selection of Java related competencies to fill their key regular and senior positions in several software development projects in their internal applications portfolio.
Project Goal: Develop workflow platforms across the firm to promote process consistency and allow for the gathering and analysis of metrics.
The Workflow Engineering team builds solutions for automating all kinds of critical business processes across Goldman Sachs. Workflow platforms manage millions of tasks and business decisions, and run tens of thousands of workflows daily in order to guarantee that vital business operations run on time.
- Build technology solutions delivering enterprise-scale technology in real time at huge scale
- Be part of continual drive to innovate and take advantage of new technologies (such as machine learning, cloud platforms)
- Partner with engineering and business teams across the firm to use the power of the Workflow platform to solve their business problems
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of end to end design and implementation of software products
- Relational databases and SQL
- Experience with NoSQL database platforms and distributed storage, analytics and search software
- Low latency , highly concurrent , distributed clustered caching (like Apache Geode)
- RESTful web services
- Very good English skills.
- Concurrent programming
- Knowledge of business modelling standards and methodologies (e.g. BPMN, DMN)
- Experience in the financial industry
FICC Pricing and Quoting Developer
Project Goal: Develop risk management framework supporting trading in various fixed income assets.
- Full stack development in all components of the system required to solve the business problems presented.
- Write unit and integration tests to assert the correctness of the features you’ve implemented
- Work directly with Trading, Sales and Strategists
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Honour’s degree in a STEM subject
- 3+ or 6+ years of professional Java development experience (salary based on experience and skills)
- Familiarity with testing tools in Java
- Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, e.g. Cassandra or MongoDB
- Experience in modern message oriented middleware, e.g. Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience in debugging distributed systems
- Experience in developing software for Akka or Vertx