In Harman Automotive we are bringing the software automotive industry into next level!
We do this by working with best car manufactures in the world, on functionalities and features that will be on the market in near future, with engaging methodologies and tools. All above is done in Lodz along with other Harman locations. With our team of 400+ employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork.
In this role you will be part of Harman's internal software qualification team working on in-car software (in the area of Telematics) for our customers which are premium German car brands.
Work is executed in collaboration with engineers from other centers of excellence at Harman as well as engineers from the respective car brands.
Please note that we offer hybrid work from our office in Łódź.
Stages of recruitment process:
1) Short call with the recruiter
2) Technical interview
3) Feedback and final decision
- Few years of experience in designing and implementing test scenarios based on the guidelines and project documentation
- Knowledge of QA standards, testing processes and best practices
- Solid knowledge of Linux system
- Experience with embedded systems
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (min.B2)
- Knowledge of one of programming or scripting language(i.e. C#, Python, Bash)
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry
- Experience in the area of telecommunication
- Execute manual and automated functional tests in automotive domain
- Define test scenarios based on requirements
- Maintain test scenarios
- Monitor and report defects
- Keep documentation up to date
- Environment preparation
- Analyse Test Cases and Requirements
What We Offer:
- Work in international project team with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunity
- Modern and fully accessible office just couple of steps from Manufaktura
- A great package of additional benefits such as:
- flexible working time,
- private healthcare,
- MultiSport card,
- employee discounts on HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon),
- game room,
- additional days off,
- and much more..