Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Senior DevOps Consultant
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior DevOps Consultant to join our team and take charge of developing, building, and implementing IT solutions for our Safety applications. In this role, you will be instrumental in solving bugs, providing user support, and ensuring the smooth functioning of our IT infrastructure, systems architecture, and network systems.
In this role you will be responsible for building, implementing and maintaining IT solutions for the R&D Safety applications, hosted on Veeva Vault Platform and Azure Cloud IaaS and PaaS components including Azure ADLS, Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, Python
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and building IT solutions for the Safety applications by designing and coding software components, ensuring functionality and usability, and adhering to coding standards
- Addressing and resolving bugs and technical issues related to the Safety applications
- Providing support to users of the Safety applications by responding to user inquiries, troubleshooting user-reported issues, and offering guidance and training to ensure smooth and effective usage of the application.
- Overseeing the management and maintenance of the IT infrastructure supporting the Safety applications
- Contributing to the design and architecture of the systems supporting the Safety applications.
- Evaluating and recommending appropriate technologies, frameworks, and infrastructure components to enhance the application's efficiency and scalability.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in the Safety applications and related systems
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Information Technology or Software Development
10+ years of experience in Information Technology and Product Delivery
- Min. 2 years of Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault and other SaaS to be implemented in Pharma, Life Sciences – Preferably in R&D Domain.
- Experience with Azure IaaS, PaaS cloud components, and cloud-native architectures.
Programming: Skilled in Python scripting and automation.
Data Management: Familiarity with ADLS, Azure Data Factory, and Data Bricks.
Technical Troubleshooting: Ability to diagnose, debug, and support IT issues.
- Experience of working within Agile delivery methodology with an understanding of the system development lifecycle
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal teams and external stakeholders Strong problem-solving skills in technology design and implementation
Relevant certifications in cloud platforms (e.g., Microsoft Azure), DevOps methodologies, and software development.
Veeva Vault Platform Certification
Opportunities for growth
None of us should ever feel like we are standing still. Instead, we want Haleon to be a place where we feel like we are always progressing.
Improving everyday health takes dedication. Energy. Effort. So we look to reward your contribution with a benefits package that includes:
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions including working from home possibilities, health & wellbeing activities)
- Family benefits (extra parental leave, caregivers policy)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Open and inclusive environment which is supportive and welcoming of all diversity strands (gender, race, ethnicity, sexuality, disability, or any other characteristic)
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible counterparts
- Sports card (Multisport)
- Personalized learning approach
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms
- Hybrid work- up to 80% working from home