🤓 Python Developer
14 500 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 GWHuman dla klienta | Ofiar Oświęcimskich 17, Wrocław🖥 http://goodwillgroup.pl/goodwill-human/
👉 Nice to have:
Working on a project with the Automotive domain (web application + mobile application: IOS, Android) that supports vehicle fleet management (logistics solutions). The project is carried out from the HD level in the car to the web and mobile application.
Performing tasks in the areas of UX / UI Design, Development (backend and frontend), DevOps, Test Automation. The whole system is based on AWS, in the project you will use Jira synchronized with Bamboo and Bitbucket.
- Expert knowledge of Python
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in Python development;
- Knowledge of other web technologies will be a big plus: Django, Django REST Framework, Celery, Falcon;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycle;
- Familiarity with Python coding principles and good practices;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive, open-minded attitude with eagerness to provide improvements with ways of working;
- Good English (written and spoken).
- Familiarity with Linux environment;
- Ability to assimilate new technologies quickly;
- Experience in other scripting languages (e.g. Lua etc.);
- System Control Version experience (e.g. GIT, SVN);
- Continuous Integration familiarity (e.g. Jenkins);
- Web framework experience;
- Understanding of REST APIs;
- Experience with React or other JS framework;
- Experience with AWS and / or other Cloud solution.