🤓 Senior PHP Developer - Team Leader
12 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 GTS Tech Sp. z o.o. | Lenartowicza 7, Kraków🖥 http://gts.li/en/home/
Hey! We’d like you to join us.
We are seeking a senior full-stack developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining our Laravel based applications serving our worldwide customers. You will join our young and motivated team that develops performant and scalable solutions for launching our product in different countries as technical team leader. You will be responsible for maintaining the quality of our code and overall team performance.
We can make you responsible for:
- Finding solutions for every day challenges in software development
- Being a mentor for our developers in all questions related to technologies, best practices and code standards - spread your knowledge with a "hands on" mentality by joining them at their desk and finding a solution together with them
- Performing code reviews and taking main responsibilities for merge requests, versioning and release management
- Consulting the management and the board on architectural decisions
- At least 5 years of experience as a senior full-stack developer
- At least 2 years of team lead experiences
- Profound knowledge of PHP
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Masters one of the most popular frameworks like Symfony, Laravel or Zend Framework
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Experience with code versioning tools, especially Git.
- Fluent or very good English skills oral and written.
- University or college degree
- Proven knowledge of how to build scalable, stable systems with many microservices.
- Good experience with system administration related topics (AWS, Docker, Apache, Nginx)
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and start-ups
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Good understanding of modern web application development processes
- Agile methods experience (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, Pair programming)
In return, we offer:
- An ambitious startup work environment with motivated international team
- Responsibility right from the beginning.
- Evolving you as a person and your professional skills.
- An adequate salary and flexible working hours.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making and communication channels.
- A modern workplace in Kraków.
- Benefits like private health insurance