7 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Gravete | Krysiewicza 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.gravete.com
- Integrate data feeds from our partners into our system and monitor the quality of received data
- Manage and maintain the data pipeline infrastructure
- Analyze a variety of problems, make recommendations for their solution and prepare working procedures.
- Supervise assigned IT staff,including assigning and evaluating work and conducting training
- Work under tight schedules and deadlines.
- Experience with parsing large XML or JSON files
- Strong Python skills
- Experience with administration and/or support of complex systems
- Management skills
- Communicative English (spoken and written)
- Basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
Nice to have:
- Experience working with data pipelines
- Experience with cloud engineering and administration
- CI/CD skills
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Big Data and/or Machine Learning
- Web crawling skills
Technologies/platforms/languages that we use on this position:
Python, GCP, Docker,Kubernetes, Airflow, Jenkins, Postgres, Cassandra, Celery, Redis, RabbitMQ, XML
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable place in a spacious office near the old market.
- Regular increases and a bonus system
- 20 days paid holidays
- Team going out to good pubs / bars.