Together with our client, a legendary sports car manufacturer, we are building enterprise cloud solutions.
Nowadays when car shortages are impacting the automotive industry Feature on Demand is the fastest growing branch of the business. Our responsibility is to design and implement mission-critical software for managing Digital Products in the car.
If you want to be a part of automotive market transformation and would like to contribute – this is the place and time!
- Design and build Cloud-Native Applications using Java and Spring on top of AWS
- Create world-class solutions using modern microservices-based architectures defined as IaC utilizing DevOps culture approach
- Leverage of DBs (NoSQL, SQL), storage, APIs into cloud applications and integrate with external services
- Work in Agile methodologies (SAFE)
- Research, recommend, and integrate solutions to solve architectural and development challenges
- Ensure designs meet performance, security, usability, reliability, and scalability requirements
- Deep understanding and validation of business requirements in order to create an optimal solution
- At least 3 years of professional experience with ‣ Spring and Java (in particular: Spring Boot ‣ Spring Data ‣ Spring Security) ‣ Git ‣ Maven ‣ CI servers ‣ Confluence or other wikis) ‣ JIRA (or other trackers) ‣ code review tools ‣ writing unit and integration tests
- Hands-on experience in building cloud-native applications using microservices and cloud deployment
- Experience in SCRUM or SAFE Agile framework
- Good command of English (B2+/C1)
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, Docker, ECS, GitOps
- Amazon DocumentDB or MongoDB
- Basic Frontend knowledge
- Understanding of test pyramids