🤓 ServiceNow Developer
13 000 - 25 000 PLN net
🌍 Goyello | Grunwaldzka Al., 472, Gdańsk🖥 https://goyello.com
At Goyello, we are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services for our client based in Switzerland. At this position, you will work as a part of a new–build development team in our office in Gdansk. You will be responsible for building new application functionalities based on the ServiceNow platform – a collection of requirements, design, development and support.
Required experience and skills:
- 3-8 years of overall experience with ServiceNow.
- Experience with the NOW Platform, Service Portal, ITSM and ITBM.
- Experience with developing custom scope applications in ServiceNow platform.
- Experience with integrating ServiceNow with 3rd party applications.
- Experience with working with such modules as Project Portfolio Management, Performance Analytics. Release management or any of the ITBM modules.
- Ability to gather requirements, design technical solutions & timely delivery of projects.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CMDB and Software Asset Management.
- Certification in ServiceNow Implementation (ITSM).
There are plenty of benefits to enjoy:
- Training budget – obtain professional Microsoft, ISTQB, OCJP and PSM certificates,
- Knowledge Sharing – host presentations and workshops at internal and external events,
- English classes – learn the language at the office for free,
- Blog – join our blog writers’ team!
Keeping you fit&healthy:
- Multisport card – get access to plenty of fitness clubs and work out in the most convenient location,
- Private medical healthcare – take good care of your and your family’s health,
- Sports teams, training programs, and biking and running competitions – take up the challenge!
Appreciation and rewards:
- Kudo – get „thank you” notes from colleagues in return for your help and exchange them to vouchers or cinema tickets,
- League of Geeks – join our gaming platform and score points for your positive behaviour and support given to colleagues,
- Petrus Awards – win a special prize for your remarkable achievements!
Community to hang out with:
- Summer Party – enjoy yourself at an annual outdoor part,
- Christmas Party – celebrate the end of the year in December,
- Team Hangouts – spend time with your teammates playing pool, paintball, and board games,
- King’s Day – wear something orange and celebrate the Dutch King’s birthday with us!