🤓 Junior Visual Designer
3 500 - 6 000 PLN gross
🌍 Gorilla | Grabarska 1, Wrocław🖥 http://www.gorillagroup.com
For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We're a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client's expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you'll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes profit-sharing and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
Visual Designers at Gorilla are motivated to push themselves and grow quickly; they are ready, and able, to expand their knowledge in multiple areas, as they deliver amazing work. Visual Designers need to be able to move from one project to the next without missing a beat - conducting research, creating concepts, and designing solutions for a wide range of commerce needs. The ability to contribute ideas and execute the ideas of others quickly and competently is essential.
What you'll be doing:
- Implement creative direction that exceeds client expectations and strategic objectives
- Work on projects from concept and prototyping to final design and asset creation
- Actively seek, receive, and act upon critical, constructive feedback from clients and team members
- Be involved in creative activities such as requirements gathering, research, concepting, and design
- Be involved in the preparation and crafting of creative web assets, deliverables for presentations, sales collateral, and tradeshow and event materials
You should bring to the table:
- 1 - 2 years of relevant design experience, preferably with agency or consulting background
- Portfolio demonstrating an intuitive design sense
- Excellent overall design sense across multiple mediums and applications - composition, typography, color, etc.
- Understanding of designing intuitive site functionality - interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Knowledge of the requirements for designing production-ready files for the web or other digital environments
- Ability to effectively present ideas and justify design thinking both verbally and visually
- Ability to work independently as well as flawlessly execute the ideas of others
- A great attitude and a love of collaboration
Nice to have:
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Working knowledge of Sketch & Invision
What we offer:
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- English classes (fully covered by company) led by an American native speaker
- Trainings and possibility of certification
- Being a part of an international team in a non-corporate environment and working closely with North America and Kiev teams
- Working in a modern, industrial/loft style office, with variety of feel-like-home features: shiny coffee machines, daily supply of delicious coffee, tea, juices, sodas, fruits and sweets, foosball table, darts, video games etc.
- Convenient location in a city center with a nearby cantina (lunches discount)
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.