🤓 Software Engineer (Front-End)
8 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74, Warsaw🖥 http://GOG.com
- Creating new and maintaining existing components of the GOG Galaxy Client and our web apps.
- Working closely with designers as well as C++ and back-end developers to iterate and fine tune projects.
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Being familiar with JS framework(s).
- Writing high quality, well designed, testable and maintainable code.
- Attention to detail, necessary to create pixel perfect templates.
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow your skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Being familiar with TypeScript.
- Experience with AngularJS
- Hands-on experience with component-based architecture or BEM.
- Knowledge of performance optimizations techniques and ways to hunt memory leaks.
- Experience in writing tests.
- A passion for games and the gaming industry.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.