🤓 Tools Engineer (Python / Objective-C)
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74, Warszawa🖥 https://www.gog.com/
👉 Nice to have:
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 200 passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
The Product Team at GOG.com is the heart and soul of the company, responsible for all the sweet, sweet games delivered to the users worldwide. Having a catalogue for Windows, macOS and Linux under our wings, we are looking for a specialist with the uttermost OS knowledge to help us design, create and maintain our internal tools and frameworks. We we will welcome everyone, wizards may also apply. The keyword is 'flow'.
- Reviewing our manual processes and developing new platform-specific internal tools in close cooperation with the Product Management team.
- Designing and developing our build monitoring tools, build scripts and installer publishing pipeline.
- Developing and maintaining a platform-agnostic game installer framework.
- Ensuring the reliability and maintainability of our existing toolset.
- Scripting and task automation.
- Practical knowledge of macOS operating systems from user and administrator perspectives.
- Strong experience with Objective-C / Xcode.
- Understanding of bash/perl and Python.
- Attention to detail: please include our keyword in your application.
- Passion for (old-school) gaming and a good sense of humour is a must as you will be surrounded by geeks. :)
- 'Hold my beer, I got this!' attitude.
- Creative thinking: we are called the 'workaround department' for a reason. :)
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and change-driven environment.
- Experience with Code Signing and Sandboxing apps.
- Experience with development tools like Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence.
What we offer?
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’