🤓 Trainee Test Automation Engineer
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
👉 Nice to have:
Our client is the world's leading company in the medical device sector and has several programs of cooperation with GlobalLogic. We develop and test the native mobile application that collects therapy data of the medical devices, presents therapy data to both patients and doctors via cloud service and gather the data in the personal therapy management software system. The project is focused on developing a tool that enhances the recovery process and supports dealing with permanent health disorders, what in the final outcome saves the life of a patient
- Basic knowledge of Python and/or Java would be a plus
- Good knowledge of testing theory
- 1+ year of experience in manual software testing would be a plus
- 1+ year of experience in software development would be a plus
- At least Intermediate English
- Fast-learner person. Strong willingness to learn
- Create automated test scripts according to approved test design
- Find and report defects
- Verify defect fixes
- Know and use recommended tools
- Complete tasks under supervision
- Work as a team player
- Work flexible hours and overtime in case of emergencies on the project
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!